EnggRoom

Full Version: online tour and travels
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi
good evening,

My project title is Online tour and travels.I urgently need this project for my final exam and i need this project in php with My SQL with all required diagrams,details about the project for final exam presentation and required documents in a word document format.Please do this as a priority i need as early as possible.This project is going to play very important role in my final exam so please do this need as priority because i need it urgently for my final exam presentation. so please do this as early as possible..means i need this project before saturday.
Thank you in advance

2.2 Product Functions
2.2.1 For general user
 Login and registration.
 View and update profile.
 Booking flights which are Domestic & International.
 Generate e-tickets in pdf format.
 Pay the bill and also get discount.

2.2.2 For Administrator
 Login by manage all the task.
 Updates information.
 View performance.
 Verification of user and agent.
 Change the password.

2.2.3 All Visitors
 All the visitors can visit the site to get their purposes of information.
 The visitor can only see the packages and only see the details of the website, but he cannot perform anything on the website, or he can’t book the tickets

 Required Input:
 Proper Details of login has to be filled in appropriate form for authenticate valid client.
 The registration process is carried out if new user enters proper information into the required form.

 Generated Output:
 The clients Login details are saved in a database for reference.
 The new user’s registration details are kept within the database.
 The user/clients are updated with recent news through news table in database.
 The user feedback is retrieved and response is sent through the feedback and inquiry tables in database.
 The user/client’s Inquiry details are updated through database.

 Function & Performance :
 The client details are updated as when changes takes place and store updated values in database.
 The user’s inquiry, feedback and complaints are stored in database and in turn used to view details and updated frequently.
 The registration and login process are easier to perform.
 The client can put up their advertisement for users to view it.