EnggRoom

Full Version: Digital Dairy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Sir/Madam,
My project is digital dairy.
I am a diploma computer science final year student.
My project should be made completely using PHP and MySQL.
It will be good if no advanced level PHP is used and only basic level is used as my syllabus is very less and if project uses more than just basics of PHP i will have to learn about that.
The digital diary should have authentication to login.
It should be able to support many users/profiles with different user name and password to login.
A person should be able to see only that profile details in which he is loged in by giving user name and password.
Once a profile is open it should have 3 separate icons.
One of them when clicked should show the information stored there i.e., it should open a page containing personal information and columns containing contact details and contact numbers, names, residential address and email id of friends and family members or whoever we have stored.
We should be able to edit/update/delete/add new details in those columns.
Other icon when clicked should open an empty page in which we can write any personal information just like a personal diary and we should be able to add photos too.
It should have a save option to save the information and images entered.
It should also have place to enter date, day and time for that page.
The third icon when clicked should take to a common page for all profiles created where we can write a note to other profile users too as a message in case we may have to communicate.
It will be very helpful when it is used by many people of a family.
The third icon should be like a news paper where all sees same things and if interested can add and delete things there.
It should also support images like in second icon.
There should be buttons to add new textual information in all the 3 pages which will be opened when respective icons are clicked and separate for adding images too and similarly buttons for editing as well as deleting them.
In the page opened when we click second icon there should be a search option where we should be able to enter a particular date and get the page that we wrote and saved that day.
This digital diary should have a page with login option for those who have registered with user name and password and a create new account option where user should be able to create new profile.
If two profiles has same user name and password then it should show an error message saying an account already exists with the name and password and it should ask to enter different combination or different user name and password.
After entering profile one should be able to delete the profile by selecting an option called delete profile by entering correct password which would delete all the information in that profile except the common page which appears when the third icon is clicked.
these three icons and all other buttons inside them should have names indicating its function.
This is the abstract of my project.
kindly do not ignore this and please help me out as soon as possible.
-thank you.