EnggRoom

Full Version: online lost people finding system in asp.net
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
well , i want to create website for lost people finding system . here i m giving the flow :
Registration : police and users . in home there should b login and registration options with profile . if we search any registered users profile there should be photo of registered users with city and brief details of them (either they are police or normal user)
common registration details :
name ,last name , email id , phone no , photo , city , state, country , mobile no . (local phone no and mobile number)

working concept :

if any registered user posts in website that he/she has lost someone , or anyone disappeared from their life suddenly they can post with following details :
lost man/woman photo, name , city , country , state , and a big text with posted detail , a post text to describe when they saw lost man/woman last time , and full story how they just lost and disappeared from which place ext . post text will b written by any user .

now any registered police can visit this website and watch daily latest posts as per date and time . and can help in this case .

also any user visit this website and register and if they found that lost baby can help.

-> any register user can reply to any post . there should be reply option with reply senders name , email and phone no .

-> mobile and phone numbers are very important . i anyone finds lost man/woman can contact immediately . to posted user .

we have many websites like just dial , sulekha to find properties flats , paying guests , tifin services , online job portal websites , but there is no website for kids lost or any lost people . so please if possible help me for this website . at least make it local . i will host it . thank u Smile

copy right : komal buch

my contact no : +91 8141475385(gujarat)

signature : Kbuch

website must be developed in .net only (ASP.Net)