EnggRoom

Full Version: Give Latest Project Ideas Final semester Computer Engineering
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am entering in the final year and don't have any idea about my project. Please help me what project I should choose for my final year.. thanks in advance..

enggroom

WI-FI Based Shopping Guide in Shopping Malls

Mobile a device that has reached all the people it has become a daily part of people. So providing shopping alert at their mobile is an innovative marketing strategy that the business people can employ in big shopping malls. In this project we are trying to develop an application that allows shoppers to get the latest discount and availability of a thing on their mobile as they enter shopping malls. We are WI-FI as a wireless medium to communicate with the people

Wifi Based Mobile Quiz

Mobile a device that has reached all the people it has become a daily part of people. In this project we are trying to develop an application that user mobile to run a quiz competition by using a technology wifi to communicate the with the server.

GSM Based Student Information System

The GSM based student information processing is the embedded system to maintain all students information is communicated with their parents about student’s occasional information. In every educational institute lot of functions, programs and personal parents meeting is held throughout the year, for this occasions the institute management required to intimate these information to parents can be done through post invitation letter and telephone call, this post is delay process and telephone is expensive for overall parents. So this GSM based system can send short messages to all or particular parents within a minute and less expensive method. This system is very useful in all educational institutes to processing student information to parents through GSM, which is advance technology for fast and less expensive communication can be established in anywhere efficiently without fail.

Efficient and Easy method of Railway Ticket Booking Using RFID

Ticket reservation is often a tedious task in the past wasting time in the queue , though ticket is possible through internet, it needs time to register and receive ticket, and payment often vulnerable over internet on passing the credit card details, where it is always open to hacking of confidential data. In order to make a safe and easy way of ticket booking without carrying cash in hand for travel. The best way is Ergonomic Tag which bears the money needed for travel that is fed as information in the chip provided in the tag. The user needs to use it wherever the ticket format is needed for travel.