EnggRoom

Full Version: Online Game Shop
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am in final yr of BscIt.Want to make a project on Online Game Shop(E-commerce website) Using Asp.NET with c# as front end & SQL Server 2005 as a back end.This is introduction of my project
" Online game Shop offers buying, selling & pre-owned games, hardware as well as accessories. Products include games of various genres for different platforms, hardware such as PS3, PS2, PSP, Xbox 360, Nintendo Wii and various required accessories like game controllers, joystick, wheels, cables, memory cards and many more. The online game shop gives a unique experience for each and every customer with A to Z of gaming, in a way it has also become a platform to the gaming enthusiast to get updated about all the latest happening in the gaming world. You can easily find the products from the shop. There are a wide range of games and gaming devices with attractive offers. Online game shop provides a delightful customer experience." I want to make webiste same like "http://www.gamexs.in/" but my shop name will be "Sattelitegameshop". if you can help me please help with the project ASAP.