EnggRoom

Full Version: schedule of electric cut-off (loadshedding) using c++
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I need an application developed using c++ or any version of c,that shows the loadshedding(electric-cut off) schedule of every day that occurs in different groups of areas numbered from 1-7 as on the figure provided.
the schedule looks like this [Image: imgres?sa=G&espvd=210&es_sm=93&biw=1366&...12&ndsp=16] http://www.google.com.np/imgres?sa=G&esp...12&ndsp=16
The application when installed as .exe must have option to start as a startup program and in the beginning of it's first start it must allow user to choose the group no. of area he/she lives in and finally show the loadshedding schedule of current date of that particular group.Also there needs to be alarm to notify the user before 15 min the loadshedding starts and 15 min before the load shedding ends.And before 5 minute of starting loadshedding there must be an option of selecting whether or not the user wants to shut down the pc so as to protect computer from power cut and lowering risk of crashing.Also there must be option to modify these settings later(eg. changing group no.,alarming or automatically shutting down computer at x minutes before the loadshedding,etc).Also there must be facility so that I can update the schedule if any changes in schedule are made by government,including update schedule option in settings.Also teach me how can I update schedule so that all the users can be up to date with new schedule. The design of app may contain glowing lamp/candle in dark or any other figures that signifies no electricity.
In conclusion ,if the place where i live belongs to group no.1 it should show the loadshedding(electric cut-off) schudle of only group no. 1 for today only and alarm as well as shut down my pc at desired time before the loadshedding begins.But for shutting down pc it should ask permission with user unless shutdown automatically before x minute is choosen.

I have included a prototype here made using .NET but it still has some defects like error in alarm,unsuccessful update etc.

the image of schedule missing above looks like this http://www.google.com.np/imgres?sa=G&esp...12&ndsp=16