Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
online education system and app
07-19-2017, 10:20 AM,
Bug  online education system and app
we need a project which include an android app and a website for online education system...
main requirements are:
1: admin responsibilities to add remove teacher students
2: students teacher registration
3:teacher upload video lectures and written files of any extensions like PDF,ppt,doc etc
4Confusedtudents download and view lectures
5Confusedystem should provide online examination
6Confusedtudent,faculty and parents feedback availability
7:10 to 15 days free trial for students
8: courses management like course portal availability
9Confusedtudents of specific category should updated through any new update from there teachers.
10: site and app must be attractive and easy to understandable by its user
11: online whiteboard availability (optional)

(further details are within attached file)
08-10-2017, 07:04 PM,
RE: online education system and app
Web based academic monitoring System Project C#.Net,ASP.Net live Project Can u send this project
09-27-2017, 02:38 PM,
Good Sound!

Nowadays this kind of Application is followed in Deemed Universities. We did so many education portals for Colleges to create the Notes downloading system from Online Portals as per students department, Register ID. Due to this when Teachers taking class students can open the Notes from their own Portal.

We JP Infotech Developed in 3 Collages, but what Problem in this we have faced students are sharing the Notes and Portal details to other colleges, due to this there won't different content to study.

Anyway here I share the Project Titles link, you can contact them get free Source code or they guide as real-time Project.

JP INFOTECH
#45, Kamaraj Salai, Thattanchavady, Pondy-Tindivanam High Road, Puducherry – 605009
Telephone: (0)9952649690
E-mail: jpinfotechprojects@gmail.com
05-01-2018, 11:19 AM,
Same here i also want that kind of app every week i have to make assignments and submit my essay, so any one recommended me a good app, i already use college essay writing service but i need specific site for it including the mentioned thing above thanks for share.