Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
online crime reporting system
08-02-2014, 06:27 PM
#
online crime reporting system
hello enggroom!!
I feel lucky to have found this site Smile m so very happie now, as i feel like someone is there to help me with my project!Smile
coming to the project details,
i have decided to include these things in my project
1. crime reporting(posting complaints online)
2.login for user(each citizen will be provided with login id ,after taking the required identification of the user , using this a/c they can post complaints , they can check status of complaint)
3.deparment (police dept officials are also provided with login id ,so they will be dealing with cases which come under their region, and dey can share their crime files details with other region policestations also wenever it is needed
3.1 law and order
3.2 traffic and control
3.3 cyber crime
3.4 women protection
4.location tracking(dis can b used wen people cnt police directly wen dey r in danger ,using gps on mobiles , people who are in need for help, hey cn post deir loc , so dat police cn reach dere at the correct place)
5.magazine(dis will contain daily updates regarding the police dept , daily issues )
6.history of crime file database(this is a database containing past crime details, wen nd where nd the details of criminals)
7.image proccessing (using matlab)
8.crime stoppers(in dis by using the criminal info provided on site ,wenever citizens come to knw any details of criminal like his address or something related to criminal dey can help police dept by post same details)
9.suspect zone(based on previous cases we will rate the places ,which is safe which is dangerous and at what time , most crimes happend)
10.feedback(general feedback from citizens abt the services provided by dept , it may b a complaint on any officer that he is not doin his work properly r sumthng lyk dat)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  JAVA information system gopal gautam 0 14 12-12-2017
Last Post: gopal gautam
  Automated Canteen Ordering System using Android nirav621 0 5 12-07-2017
Last Post: nirav621
  E-Voting system mudhalib12 0 40 11-26-2017
Last Post: mudhalib12
  E-Voting system mudhalib12 0 26 11-26-2017
Last Post: mudhalib12
  Book shopp system selim 0 46 11-15-2017
Last Post: selim
  Vehicle registration and traffic violation reporting online php Project David.o 0 56 11-08-2017
Last Post: David.o
  movie ticket reservation system kavya 0 54 11-02-2017
Last Post: kavya
Wink cafeteria payment system farah97 0 60 10-22-2017
Last Post: farah97
Bug online education system and app ayesha naz 2 232 09-27-2017
Last Post: Jayaprakash
  online service management system at_atul 0 71 09-26-2017
Last Post: at_atul