Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Android Snake And Ladder Game with multi-players
09-26-2014, 07:46 PM
#
Brick Android Snake And Ladder Game with multi-players
Hi ! I want a game of Snake and Ladder in android with multiple players . A score board should also be maintaining in it, and the graphics should be good.That's all i needed for my project. I would be very very grateful to you if you help me with my project. So, please help me ........... Below is the Description of my project :

A snakes and ladders game is a simple board game which can be played between two to four players. The four players race their token from start to finish by throwing their dice rolls. The board is played on numbered grid squares which are filled with ladders and snakes on selected boxes. The game is a game of chance and depends on the person’s luck. The size of the grid is 8×8, 10×10 and varies from board to board which will affect the duration play.

In this project Multi player snakes and ladders game, a minimum of two players and maximum four players can play this game. In the beginning of the game, the player’s pieces are placed in the start area. Every player will be given a chance and they have to go about it turn wise. If six appears on the dice then the player can proceed with the game. If the player does not get a six on the dice then the game cannot be played.
The buttons are moved according to the number that rolls onto the device. Once the player’s position is at the bottom of the ladder then he can climb it and reach to the top of the ladder. If the player encounters a snake he has to retrace his steps back by coming to the square where the tail of the snake is there. The game is won when the button of the player reaches the finish point first.

The project should support various resolution schemes. The save and exit feature in the game give it an extra flexibility. A provision for storing the high scores of the players would also provided.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Automated Canteen Ordering System using Android nirav621 0 5 12-07-2017
Last Post: nirav621
  Android project for college purpose Naresh Gounder 1 723 08-27-2015
Last Post: santosh23290
  fingerprint employee attendace and time android source code with java getawdejen 0 518 11-22-2014
Last Post: getawdejen
  Mona: Secure Multi-Owner Data Sharing for Dynamic Groups in the Cloud engg_bbc 0 488 09-19-2014
Last Post: engg_bbc
  Android Applivcation for Aptitude Quiz SahilGupta 0 449 09-06-2014
Last Post: SahilGupta
  COMBINE BUS ROUTES AND TRAIN ROUTES USING ANDROID-SUPWAY Jeniff Lorenz 0 433 09-01-2014
Last Post: Jeniff Lorenz
  Online c/c++/java compiler in android s.r.shaikh123@gmail.com 0 452 08-21-2014
Last Post: s.r.shaikh123@gmail.com
  Application Chat Multi Clients Shadow Warrior 0 476 05-22-2014
Last Post: Shadow Warrior
Wink Online Game Shop Faizan 0 573 02-17-2014
Last Post: Faizan
Smile Ebook application in android ankur.r.jagani@gmail.com 0 670 02-12-2014
Last Post: ankur.r.jagani@gmail.com