Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MapleStory M Mesos: How to Acquire Fever Buff
11-17-2018, 03:14 AM,
MapleStory M Mesos: How to Acquire Fever Buff
Nexon, actual players botting in KSH is now a more serious issue than MaplestoryM Mesos ever has been. You need to have nipped this ages and actually pushed patrols to be sure cheating from actual players ceased. A good deal of the players which are still getting away with it are well over 220+. During events every single drill hall map is inhabited by these pieces of trash along with a huge portion of other popular maps are also occupied. Even when it isn't an event drill hall is pretty much full of afk macroing trash.

I feel like this dilemma should be a lot easier to deal with now that you have less servers to deal with because mergers. It only takes 30 seconds to a min to determine whether or not someone is macroing and let me tell you right now. Their macros are obvious as hell.

But exactly the same time, before first people hit the cap, class balance appeared ok but today with the moment, or even before today, folks produce their class decisions according to a lot of criterias. Mainly number of strikes per minute, the problem to control them, advantages which other classes do not have, etc.. However, a huge part of this community makes the decision to select numbers of hits per seconds or courses being at top of DPS chart (NW as instance, NL can be great but not as much) and much more.

There are many people saying this current damage system and this unlimit power from funding create unbalance and it is unfair. I state unbalance here however it isn't totally correct. It seems more like game broken mainly because of this potential system which can give you so much power once hitting cap harm, certain classes are the best at cap amount.

More product of games at Mmogdp!If you want to buy,welcome to https://www.mmogdp.com/Maplestory-m/Mesos.html !