Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eye Of Time nevertheless gives x2 Maplestory 2
11-17-2018, 03:50 AM,
Eye Of Time nevertheless gives x2 Maplestory 2
Then, NexonNA just needs to need this on all newly created accounts. They also need to tie each telephone number to a specific account. This way, once a bot account is prohibited, Maplestory2 Mesos is going to require a new phone number to make a brand new account. Phone numbers, although plentiful, are far far less abundant than ip addresses are.

This places a huge barrier which only gets more effective over the years (as an increasing number of phone numbers are blocked) against bot accounts. However, it does not hamper legitimate players in all (because, honestly, if you've got a computer that could run MS you've got access to a phone of any sort ).

I understand that there are a number of disadvantages, but I do not think they're big enough to justify not implementing this method. The biggest disadvantage I can see is that a bot/meso farmer uses your contact number and gets it banned until you try to make your account. In that scenario, there might be a rather intensive approach to clear a telephone number (it might have to be intensive to be an effective ban).

Either that or you are out of luck, however, the probability of that occurring anyhow are slim to none to start with. Additionally, nexonNA could automatically prohibit phone numbers from all countries outside the serviced countries, thus making it even harder for chinese meso farmers to work (they'd require a massive supply of American/canadian telephone numbers and corresponding telephones available to make more bots).

More product of games at Mmogdp!If you want to buy,welcome to https://www.mmogdp.com/Maplestory-2/Mesos.html !